CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Click HERE to download the Call for Submissions PDF
Neilson Park Creative Centre (NPCC) invites young artists to participate in imagineTHAT!, the first exhibition highlighting the vibrant artworks of young creators from NPCC. This invitation is open to anyone who has participated in our children or teen programming from September 2017. Artwork of all media will be accepted and entries are not juried. The exhibition will also feature an collaborative installation piece created during our camp program.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
- Participant must have enrolled in NPCC children and teen programming from September 2017 – September 2018.
- Each participant can enter up to two artwork.
- Weight of 2D artwork that needs to be wall-hung must not exceed 50lbs.
- Artwork must be ready to hung or displayed. Paintings and framed artwork must be properly wired
- according to weight. Each artwork must have temporary labels attached to it indicating the artist’S name, title of artwork, medium and price.
- NPCC is not responsible for the loss or damage of exhibiting artwork(s).
- Artworks or exhibitions may be photographed unless written notification to the contrary is received from the parent.
- NPCC does not have storage space for artwork that is not picked up on the last exhibition date.
EXHIBITION DURATION: August 13 – September 8, 2018
ARTWORK DROP-OFF: Sunday, August 12 TIME: 9:30 – 10:30 am
RECEPTION: Saturday, September 8, 2018TIME: 2:00 – 4:00 pm
ARTWORK PICK-UP: Saturday, September 8, 2018TIME: 4:00 – 5:00 pm
NPCC does not have storage space for artwork that is not picked up on the last exhibition date.
1) Image of artwork: Artwork must be of high quality, 300 dpi, in Jpeg format and no more than 1MB in size. Label your images as follows: Lastname_Firstname_Title.
2) Completed copy of the submission form.