NEILSON NEIGHBOURS EXHIBITION
***Entry deadline extended to Monday, December 9, 2019 at 4 p.m.!***
NPCC in partnership with Dom Lipa, invites members of NPCC’s Resident Groups to display works of art at Dom Lipa from January 22, 2020 to June 17, 2020. This outreach exhibition, entitled “Neilson Neighbours”, seeks to connect Neilson Park Creative Centre members with Dom Lipa residents, showcase the diverse fine art and craft of our resident groups to a broader community, and allows for sales opportunities.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Free exhibition and sales opportunity for NPCC MEMBERS! No entry fee.
Original artwork created in the last 10 yearsaccepted.
Dom Lipa, 52 Neilson Drive (our neighbours!)
January 22, 2020 - June 7, 2020
Entry Form Deadline:
Friday, Dec. 6, 2019 @ 4:00pm ***Entry deadline extended to Monday, December 9, 2019 at 4 p.m.!***
Delivery Dates (please deliver to NPCC front desk):
Friday, Jan. 17, 2020 @ 10:00am to 4:00pm and Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020 @ 10:00am to 4:00pm
Reception (at Dom Lipa):
February 7, 4:00 PM -5:30 PM
Pick-Up Dates (at NPCC):
Friday, June 19, 2020 @ 10:00am to 4:00pm
Saturday, June 20, 2020 @ 10:00am to 4:00pm
No. of Entries:
3 per person
30 x 30 inches maximum
All mediums accepted, must be 2D, wired and ready to hang.
60 works of art will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
RULES OF SUBMISSION
- Each artist is eligible to submit up to three artworks.
- Accepted artwork must be wired and ready to hang.
- Each artwork must have temporary labels attached to it indicating the artist’s name, phone number, title of artwork, medium and price - one on the front and one on the back.
- Artworks or exhibition may be photographed.
Note: Artwork will be insured for theft and vandalism.
SALE OF ART
- Sale of artwork is handled by NPCC and artists will be notified when work is sold.
- Payment will be issued by cheque for all sold work approximately 14 days after the end of the sale, less 15% commission. Cheques will be distributed by Canada Post. HST will be remitted to all artists on submission of their HST registration number, otherwise HST will be reported and remitted by NPCC.