To read the full Registration, Cancellation and Refund Policy, please click here
1. Juniors must be 5 years of age, Children must be 8 years of age and Teens must be 12 years of age or older by the first day of class. Proof of age will be required with registration.
2. NPCC has a zero tolerance policy on physical or verbal aggression.
3. NPCC reserves the right to remove from the programme any child who is disruptive. A refund of the balance of fees, less a $25 administration fee will be made if a child has to be removed from class.
4. NPCC is not responsible for registrations lost or delayed in the mail.
5. NPCC reserves the right to cancel courses or workshops at any time. In such cases, fees will be fully refunded.
6. NPCC will impose a $25 service charge on any cheque returned by your bank.
7. A $25 administration fee will be applied to all requests for withdrawal from a class or workshop. If a request is received by NPCC in writing at least 15 days prior to the first class or workshop, the class or workshop fee will be refunded. If NPCC is notified less than 15 days, a refund will be provided in the form of a credit voucher valid for one year from the date of issue. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AS OF THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS.
8. All information is subject to change without notice, including the right to substitute instructors without notice.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 20 February, 2008.