Thursdays 6:30 to 9:30pm
April 11 to June 13, 2013
Duration: 10 weeks
· Variety of pencils HB – 9B
· Conte – black, sepia, sanguine, white (Small variety-packs are available, which are fine for our purposes).
· Water-soluble graphite crayon 6B – 9B
· Kneaded eraser
· Vinyl eraser
· Sketchbook – 9”x12” Or larger
· Drawing pad of med.weight white or off-white paper (Acid-free, 80lb or heavier, 18”x24”)
· Drawing board
· Paper towels
· Any other drawing supplies you may have. More supplies will be added to the list as we progress.
By registering for this course, you are agreeing to the NPCC Registration, Cancellation and Refund Policy (see 'download forms').
Solvents are not permitted in Neilson Park Creative Centre
For students who have some drawing experience and are looking for ways to expand their drawing repertoire, become more proficient, and learn new ways of seeing. This class will explore the use of Chalk Pastels, Oil Pastels, coloured pencils and Watercolour pencils. We will study colour, composition and technique. Have fun improving your drawing skills in a supportive environment!